Google Drive is a safe and individual cloud storage system from Google that allows a person to back up, synchronize, and access all your files across PCs, laptops, tablets, and cell phones. Google Drive allows individuals to share their files or folders with others so they can also view, edit, or leave comments.
Google Drive allows you to:
• Safely store and access your documents anyplace
• Quickly access important documents
• Search for documents by name or content
• Share files or folders with others
• View your files even you are offline
• Scan paper documents using the camera in your gadget
Google accounts get 15GB of free storage capacity, shared with Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. You can upgrade to a premium subscription plan, for additional storage.
Copyright© 2020 Easy PC Software