ibis Paint Download (2021 Latest) for PC Windows 10/8.1/7
ibis Paint is a highly functional and professional drawing application, which is used to create detailed drawings. It provides 379 brushes, 66 filters, 46 screen tones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
With this app the possibilities are endless and it will satisfy the needs of both the professionals and amateurs alike.
- Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users’ drawing process videos.
- Sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- And more…
ibis Paint provides you with the “Prime Membership” (monthly payment), which enables you to use fully-fledged functions. A prime member can use the following features and services:
- Tone Curve filter
- Clouds filter
- Prime Fonts
- Gradation Map filter
- Prime Materials
- Reordering artworks in My Gallery
- No advertisements on screens except the Online Gallery
How to install ibis Paint on your PC:
It is a must for your PC to have an android emulator pre-installed on it, in order to install the application. There are various emulators available. Among them, we have picked the three best android emulators. They are:
- MEmu play
This article is all about downloading and installing ibis Paint on your PC using MEmu Player.
Steps to download and Install ibis Paint on PC using MEmu Player:
Step 1 – Download the latest version of MEmuPlay from its official website.
Step 2 – Double Click on the Setup file to install the app on your PC (If it’s an online installer make sure to have an active internet connection while installing).
Step 3 – There are two ways to download ibis Paint on your PC using MEmuPlayer:
A: Log in to your Google Account and download ibis Paint from Google Play Store or download it from our MEmu App Store.
B: Download APK file from other websites and install it in MEmu.
Step 4 – To install the app click the APK button on the right sidebar and select the APK file from your PC.
Step 5 – Install the app by completing the procedure.
Enjoy ibis paint on your PC.